Get your skates done up properly with a pair of the Tempish Waxed Laces
These lace are made for hockey skates but can of course be used for most skates and shoes. The waxing gives the laces a better grip and helps prevent the laces to slide open.
Preferred length on hockey laces will always be a highly personalized choice - Here we guide you to what is the bare minimum of what should go on your skates compared to shoesize.
Skate shoesize vs Lace length:
- Youth US 8 - 3 = 72" (180cm)
- Junior US 3.5 - 5.5 = 84" (210cm)
- Adult US 6 - 8 = 96" (240cm)
- Adult US 8 - 10 = 108" (270cm)
- Adult US 10 - 13 = 120" (300cm)
- Adult US 12 - 15 = 130" (330cm)