Pick the Exo Harness to get into that sweet Manera quality for Kitesurfing
Manera has been developing their Eclipse harness and have taken a lot of the great new techs and made them available on their Exo series Waist harness'. It comes with an adaptive shell, a waterproof and lightweight single foam layer, and tuck flaps.
- The adaptive shell shades in stiffness from hard in the center and softer towards the edges bringing excellent lumbar support and preventing it from folding and compressing your body
- Superbly low weight and comfortable is the single injection molded "Single Foam" layer
- The Down Hold system is there to keep the harness in place - Exactly where you want it to be without it riding up mid-session, which is made possible with an asymmetrical attachment that disperses energy downwards
- The Tuck Flap enhances the "Down Hold" system and helps keep your harness down so once you're strapped in the flaps will be compressed and locked in stiffening the connection between harness and buckle
- The elasticated waist belt is adaptable and flexible